We gave Tom and Lucy a Couple Casting Kit and asked them to make a video of their first ever casting.
Watch the video to see how they got on!
Here are their Top Tips:
1. Read the instructions through first
2. Check that you have all the kit elements listed in the instruction booklet
3. Get all of the equipment ready
4. Put newspaper down to mop up any little spillages!
5. Have a bin bag ready for the alginate when you do the big reveal
6. Work as a team, and keep checking the instructions at every stage
Tom and Lucy loved the whole activity and the results so much that they’re already planning their second casting – an ambitious project that will involve them holding something very precious in their hands! Coming soon…